Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
As part of your job, you must complete a 10-to-15 page paper that follows this project through the system development life cycle (SDLC). This assignment will require you to do the following:
• Discuss what it will take to build a Web architecture, move an existing Website with minimal downtime, and provide a disaster recovery solution to ensure the site is always available.
o The Web architecture should describe and justify operating system choices (i.e., Linux, Apache, MYSQL, PHP, Windows, IIS, SQL, etc.).
• Evaluate alternatives to the company self-hosting the site.
• Build a Gantt chart using Microsoft Project or equivalent software, showing all tasks associated with implementing the Website.
• The chart should include a minimum of five (5) tasks, each with three (3) sub-tasks.
• Explain and justify the system architecture you have selected.
• Illustrate the system architecture using Visio or equivalent software.
• Create a use case that documents the event of a customer ordering a bag of chips from the new Website.
• The use case should include a graphical representation using Visio or equivalent software and a text description of the events.
• Discuss the support operations that the internally hosted Website will require after implementation.
• Explain how you will evaluate the performance of the new site and the success of your project.