Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
1. Which of the following is not an example of a someone in the Bible who stood for truth?
2. The definition of Tolerance means “to recognize and respect another’s view while not holding it yourself”.
3. Church leaders are instructed to speak the truth in love and teach others to do the same.
4. When talking with unbelievers, it is good to ask for permission to share with them.
5. According to Powell, the best way to respond to the problem of evil is to argue facts.
6. The problem with the new tolerance is that the only opinion that is acceptable is no opinion.
7. Postmodernism suggests that there can be no certainty of absolute truth. However, absolute truth is defendable and should be applied in practical life situations.
8. The new tolerance has disguised itself in a popular approach to moral decision-making called
9. The concept of the New Tolerance is inconsistent if not impossible to live since humans will disagree with each other’s views regarding truth.
10. The Bible teaches that all ideas, values, and truth claims are equally right.
11. God’s original design of creation was perfect and without suffering until Adam and Eve sinned.
12. Which of the following best exemplifies the new religious tolerance?
13. What you believe should be based upon truth, not culture or even what you have been taught.
14. In the story of the woman caught in adultery, Jesus’ response was an example of how Christians should respond to those struggling with sin.
15. To answer the logical argument, Powell draws upon what defense explained by Alvin Plantinga?
16. Suffering exists because
17. People can debate whether an idea in the Bible is accurately interpreted, but the Bible is clearly a book written to communicate truth to those who seek to follow Jesus.
18. Which of the following is an aspect of truth?
19. Which of the following is an example of an individual in the Bible who endured severe suffering?