Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
Following your last lesson, you discover only 60% of your students met the learning outcome. Not only did they demonstrate a lack of understanding through non-written, observable formative assessments, but the data from their assignment as scored through use of a rubric revealed the majority of the class did not meet the objective.
Using one of the two instructional plans you previously created, determine the following:
• How you will identify particular areas of need/misunderstanding (what will you look for? See Chapter 6 from Ward, Fischer, Frey, & Lapp).
• How you will address and re-teach with differentiation, so students meet the learning objective?
• How you will employ students in the process of self-reflection and identifying areas of misunderstanding?
• How you will reassess for the learning objective?
• How will these instructional adjustments better prepare them for the impending summative assessment?