Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
You are on a team of crime scene investigators. Your team was instructed to collect the physical evidence at a crime scene. Arriving at the crime scene your team observes the following:
• Shell casings
• Three sets of footprints (two muddy sets and one bloody set) throughout the house
• Bloody fingerprints
• Tire tracks by the side entrance of the house
Write a 1,050- to 2,100-word paper that includes the following:
• Identify the various types of physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
• Describe the preservation and collection of the firearms evidence.
• Describe the legal issues regarding physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
• Identify the significance of physical evidence.