Paper , Order, or Assignment Requirements
Show research on the matter that is properly cited and referenced according to APA with references
• Create a substantive message would include a personal or professional experience as it relates to the theory, please provide examples.
• Word count of each substantive participation 100-150 words of each one of the following subjects:
1. What is the lean concept and why is it important to study?
2. How can lean be applied to manufacturing and service processes?
3. What is work center scheduling and why is it important for firms to focus on?
4. How to apply scheduling techniques to service and manufacturing processes
5. What is the Theory of Constraints (TOC)
6. Theory of Constraints (TOC) why is it important to study?
7. How is the TOC different from conventional approaches?
8. How can the TOC be applied to reduce bottlenecks in a variety of applications?